Relaxing Massage in Beaverton, OR
Delight in a full-body massage in a peaceful environment. Access affordable massage therapy in Beaverton, OR, at Hand & Stone. We proudly offer massage services designed to reduce tension and leave you feeling physically and mentally lifted. Our licensed massage therapists endeavor to understand exactly what you need from your massage. Whether you want to relax and unwind or you have a specific problem area causing discomfort, our proficient therapists work to leave you feeling restored and relaxed.
Affordable Massage Treatments
Everyone deserves a little luxury and relaxation. At Hand & Stone, we provide professional massage services at an affordable rate. New clients, in particular can take advantage of our introductory offers on one-hour Swedish, classic, or hot stone massages. No matter which one you choose, you can always count on top-quality service for less. Our customizable spa packages are even more accessible with our membership rewards program. Enroll today, and you can quickly start saving on regular treatments.
Offering Many Different Types of Massage
Count on top-quality service for less, no matter which massage you choose. From Swedish massage therapy to trigger point massage, we do it all. Learn more about each type of massage we offer and how we can help ease certain areas of discomfort.
- Swedish massage therapy involves long, fluid strokes of muscles and tissues with pressure that varies from light to medium to firm. This type of massage is considered one of the most relaxing styles. Your massage therapists will adjust the pressure according to your sensitivity and preference.
- Deep tissue massage uses slow, deep guided strokes and firm pressure to relieve severe tension and reach below the superficial muscles. This technique is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain and soreness in both large and small muscle groups.
- Sports massage is for all kinds of athletes. Whether you're nursing an injury, training for an upcoming event, or trying to get your body into the best shape possible, you’ll benefit from the sports massage services offered by Hand & Stone.
- Signature hot stone massage is a form of massage therapy that follows the same principles of Swedish massage with the addition of heated stones, which leads to deep relaxation. Adding heat to specific areas of the body enhances relaxation and peace. In particular, it is recommended for individuals with fibromyalgia, arthritis, or other chronic pain. The penetrating effects of the heated stones allow the massage to be delivered without excessive pressure.
- Trigger point massage uses concentrations of finger pressure on each trigger point to prevent cycles of muscle pain and spasms.
- Prenatal massage when you are expecting. This nurturing massage focuses on the unique needs of mothers-to-be during pregnancy. Positioning, pillows, and cushions enhance support, decrease pressure, and increase relaxation for both body and mind.
Everyone Feels Better After a Spa Day
Trained massage therapists like ours have a transformative effect on the mind and body. They can ease a pulled muscle, improve circulation and blood flow, and help you relax after a long day. Sometimes, all it takes is a little time to make all of the tensions and pressures of daily life melt away.Finding a massage near me has never been more accessible with Hand & Stone. We’re open seven days a week with extended hours, so fitting a session into your schedule is a piece of cake. Contact us for a spa day you won’t soon forget.
Hand & Stone offers a full complement of specialty massages, facials and enhancements. Introductory Offers valid for One-Hour* Swedish Massage, Classic (or Teens/Men’s) Facial or Hot Stone Massage services only. Call the spa for specialty service availability.
Last Minute Deals
Relax, restore and refresh for even less than our low introductory prices with these Last Minute Deals. Only a limited number of these deals are available but they represent our absolute lowest price for either our 1 hour Massage or Facial.Find a Last Minute Deal
First Time Visit?
If you've never had a Massage or Facial, you may be wondering what to expect on your first visit to Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa. During your visit you'll experience relaxation and comfort, dedicated to your well-being and peace of mind. We want your spa experience to be a memorable one.Learn More